This week we are comparing and contrasting epidemiological methods of research; case-control and cohort study methods. Select either the case-control or cohort study method and compare its features, the methodology, to a randomized controlled trial using the following questions. Please format, organize, your responses using each question below:
1. What is the fundamental difference between the method you have chosen (either the case-control or cohort method) and the randomized controlled trial?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the study method you chose (case-control or cohort study)?
3. What are the characteristics of a correlational study?
4. Where does the method you chose (case-control or cohort study) fall on the research pyramid? What does where it is on the research pyramid mean?
*scholarly articles used must be less than 5 years old
Class book: Population-Based Nursing, Third Edition
Ann L. Curley, PhD, RN
· One reference must be from the book.
- Home Of Essay Experts
- ✓Good grades guaranteed
- ✓Quality papers
- ✓Competent and qualified writers
- ✓Timely delivery
- ✓100% plagiarism_free
- ✓Cheap price fit for your budget