Case Analysis 3: Role of Social Media in our lives
Q. Using Mead and Cooley’s theory explain how are teens being affected by social media? And why?
Watch the short video on Social Media and the teens
(3) How social media is affecting teens – YouTube link below
After watching the video write a short paper following the guideline (250-300 words).
1. Using the content from the video, explain how social media affect teenagers.
2. Using Cooley’s “looking glass self,” explain the role social media plays in shaping teenagers’ self-image.
3. Mead has mentioned the stages of socialization. According to Mead, during the game stage, children learn to consider several specific roles simultaneously and how those roles interact with each other. What social roles and interaction patterns did the kids in the video learn through social media?
- Home Of Essay Experts
- ✓Good grades guaranteed
- ✓Quality papers
- ✓Competent and qualified writers
- ✓Timely delivery
- ✓100% plagiarism_free
- ✓Cheap price fit for your budget