Securing IoT Devices: What are the Challenges?
Security practitioners suggest that key IoT security steps include:
1) Make people aware that there is a threat to security;
2) Design a technical solution to reduce security vulnerabilities;
3) Align the legal and regulatory frameworks; and
4) Develop a workforce with the skills to handle IoT security.
Final Assignment – Project Plan (Deliverables):
Address each of the FOUR IoT security steps listed above in terms of IoT devices.
Explain in detail, in a step-by-step guide, how to make people more aware of the problems associated with the use of IoT devices.
- Home Of Essay Experts
- ✓Good grades guaranteed
- ✓Quality papers
- ✓Competent and qualified writers
- ✓Timely delivery
- ✓100% plagiarism_free
- ✓Cheap price fit for your budget