Write a research paper on the following topic:
The 2013 Keogh Review of the Regulation of Cosmetic Interventions called for “greater
protection for vulnerable people”, noting that young people and girls in particular, were
becoming more concerned with their appearance.
(a) What provisions, in law, regulated the use of cosmetic interventions in 2013?
(b) Critically discuss recent law reform in this area and evaluate the provisions of the
Botulinum Toxin and Cosmetic Fillers (Children) Act 2021.
Your answer should include the following:
1. Relevant primary sources of law;
2. Appropriate secondary sources, including text books;
3. At least one relevant academic article.
4. All coursework must comply with the requirements of the Oxford University Standard for the
Citation of Legal Authorities (4th edn) (‘OSCOLA’) which can be found at
- Home Of Essay Experts
- ✓Good grades guaranteed
- ✓Quality papers
- ✓Competent and qualified writers
- ✓Timely delivery
- ✓100% plagiarism_free
- ✓Cheap price fit for your budget