This assignment should be based on your current employer/business or a business with which you have had some recent exposure and with which you are familiar.
(Word limit – 3000 words with +/- 10 % permissible flexibility)
Your report should be presented in a management report format covering following key elements:
● Executive summary (make it brief around 150 words – not counted in word limit),
● Introduction (setting out the scope of your work),
● Main body,
Your report should incorporate the following areas:
1. State the Vision and Mission statement of your organization. Suggest any changes in vision and/or mission statement if you deem necessary.
2. Conduct an Internal Analysis of your chosen organization to define its Strengths and Weaknesses. Provide any evidence where necessary.
3. Create the current market map of your chosen organization (i.e., map all the customer segments and geographies (market spaces) your organization serves with each of its existing products/services)
4. Choose a market space your chosen organization is present and conduct an External Analysis (i.e., identify trends related to PESTEL and Porter’s Five Forces).
5. Define what the Strategic Priority should be for the market space you analyzed above (in other words, what Strengths your chosen organization can leverage, what Weaknesses it should try to minimize, what specific Opportunities or Threats it should
address) and what initiatives should be put in place to address it.
Type of Organization
● If your organization is part of a larger international organization, you may consider only your country’s division. Avoid considering individual departments or sections of an organization as this will constrain you to deal with functional-level strategy only.
● If your organization is a government department, proceed with an analysis of that division, providing, it is a budgetary center. Dealing with a subdivision will constrain you to deal with functional-level strategy only.
● If your organization is an independent, not-for-profit entity, proceed according to the advice above.
Make sure the conclusion is not just a summary of your recommendations. Emphasize the key recommendations in your conclusion and consider how they might be actioned.
- Home Of Essay Experts
- ✓Good grades guaranteed
- ✓Quality papers
- ✓Competent and qualified writers
- ✓Timely delivery
- ✓100% plagiarism_free
- ✓Cheap price fit for your budget