Please copy and paste each question then answer them in detail. You will be using the material provided to answer each question. Each question should have it’s own in text citation. Each of your answers should be written using your own words. Do not copy and paste from your textbook or an Internet source. Simply copying from the book word-for-word does not show me that you understand the concepts. Ensure you use in text citation for each answer and list reference in APA format. This assignment is designed to see if you are reading and understanding the material from your textbook and learning modules, so these should be the sources you are citing in your work. You should not need to do research from additional resources unless the question specifically asks you to do so; you should not be Googling the answers for these questions. All questions are worth 20 points:
1. Discuss whether you feel that some types of media (films, books, electronic video games, for example) are more criminogenic than others or whether some content is more dangerous than other content.
2. Discuss the differences between cultures that appear to have large amounts of criminogenic media but small levels of copycat crime, such as Japan. Identify several countries that have higher levels of both, such as the United States. What might change in a culture to increase the copying of media portrayed crimes?
3. Why do you feel that the media often portrays law enforcement in a poor light rather than for their positive attributes?
4. How do crime shows portray police work? Is this helpful or harmful to the criminal justice system? Give examples.
5. Discuss how a trial by jury is a small-scale example of social constructionism.
- Home Of Essay Experts
- ✓Good grades guaranteed
- ✓Quality papers
- ✓Competent and qualified writers
- ✓Timely delivery
- ✓100% plagiarism_free
- ✓Cheap price fit for your budget