** PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN THE SPECIFIED WORD COUNT **
1. I would like to ask whether in college you consider that such gendered expectations are continuing, or whether you think they change. If so, in what way? Please provide an example if you feel comfortable to do so. (175 WORDS)
2. Look at the following categories: age and/or non-conforming students and/or online college students and respond whether you consider these categories can be possibly free of gendered peer pressure activities in college. Justify your statement whether a yes or a no. (200 WORDS)
3. 1. Due to COVID-19 situation, last year we were all faced with online education only, throughout the world, at all levels of instruction.
Looking at the expectations of education quality and gendered communication issues, what would be one additional challenge/issue/problem that we all need to consider important for the future of education addressing online education and gender?
Think mainly at the university/college level, since this is a big question.
Would anything need to change for online education at college/university level in relation to gender? Do we need to add an additional level of consideration for the cultural expectations for online education, when it comes to gender? if so, what would that be? If not, why not?
Keywords to consider gender, online college education. (200 WORDS)
- Home Of Essay Experts
- ✓Good grades guaranteed
- ✓Quality papers
- ✓Competent and qualified writers
- ✓Timely delivery
- ✓100% plagiarism_free
- ✓Cheap price fit for your budget