Ann is a 48-year-old woman who presents to the clinic with a complaint of a swollen “gland” in her neck. She denies a sore throat, ear pain, or sinus congestion or pain. Ann does admit that she has experienced “sweats” at night but thought that was “hormonal” as she hasn’t had a period in 1 year. She also has experienced an increase in fatigue over the last few months.
Use credible references (your textbook is fine) to answer every question for this case study (20 points possible). Submit as a Word document to the appropriate dropbox in the Assignment area. Due by Sunday, midnight, end of Week 6. If you do not use a credible reference or provide your rationale when asked, your score will be zero for that answer.
1. List two differential diagnoses and provide your rationale (4 points).
2. Explain the pathophysiology of your primary differential diagnosis (2 points).
3. Explain the pathophysiology involved in an elevated uric acid level in the diagnosis of lymphoma (3 points).
4. How is B-cell lymphoma diagnosed? Provide your rationale (3 points).
5. Explain the pathophysiological difference between Hodgkin’s lymphoma and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (6 points).
6. What is the recurrence rate in B-cell lymphoma (2 points).
- Home Of Essay Experts
- ✓Good grades guaranteed
- ✓Quality papers
- ✓Competent and qualified writers
- ✓Timely delivery
- ✓100% plagiarism_free
- ✓Cheap price fit for your budget