1) The man who played a key role in the emergence of biopsychology as a discipline by writing “The Organization of Behavior” is
2) Neurons of the sympathetic nervous system are part of the
A) somatic nervous system.
B) basal ganglia.
D) peripheral nervous system.
E) both C and D.
3) CNS is to PNS as oligodendrocytes are to
C) glial cells.
D) Schwann cells.
4) Na+ ions are continuously forced into neurons by
A) their high internal concentration.
B) their high external concentration.
C) the negative resting potential.
D) both B and C
E) none of the above
5) Which of the following events restores the membrane potential from the peak of the action potential back down to the resting level?
A) Sodium ions move into the cell.
B) Potassium ions move out of the cell.
C) Potassium ions move into the cell.
D) Chloride ions move into the cell.
E) Protein anions move out of the cell.
- Home Of Essay Experts
- ✓Good grades guaranteed
- ✓Quality papers
- ✓Competent and qualified writers
- ✓Timely delivery
- ✓100% plagiarism_free
- ✓Cheap price fit for your budget