1. (TCO 1) Historians and political scientists are different because historians _____ and political scientists _____.
A) Historians look for generalizations, while political scientists are reluctant to generalize
B) Historians are somewhat more reluctant to generalize, while political scientists look for generalizations
C) Historians are much more likely to look for comparisons than political scientists are
D) Historians tend to focus on nature-based explanations, while political scientists focus on nurture-based explanations
2. (TCO 1) The notion that politicians think practically and political scientists think abstractly is indicative of which of the following?
A) Political scientists often train politicians
B) Politicians often train political scientists
C)Political scientists and politicians are different in that the former studies the latter
D) Political scientists and politicians are often indistinguishable
3. (TCO 1) Voting for someone who is charismatic but whose policies might not benefit you would be considered _____ behavior.
- Home Of Essay Experts
- ✓Good grades guaranteed
- ✓Quality papers
- ✓Competent and qualified writers
- ✓Timely delivery
- ✓100% plagiarism_free
- ✓Cheap price fit for your budget