1. Provide a brief narrative in which you describe the preschool and community at that preschool. Also, describe your chosen CLDE ( (Culturally, Linguistically, Diverse and Exceptional)student and your reason(s) for choosing the student (use a fictitious name) and provide school setting
information such as the principal’s name, host teacher’s name, grade level, and type of class. Include the daily classroom schedule if applicable.
2. Pretend to Interview the preschool teacher for how he or she differentiates instruction for diverse student needs – include
grouping, curriculum, and instructional differences.
3. Next, you are to reflect on your experience in the classroom. What activities are the students engaging
in? What questions or concerns do you have as you observe this setting? What impresses you and why?
- Home Of Essay Experts
- ✓Good grades guaranteed
- ✓Quality papers
- ✓Competent and qualified writers
- ✓Timely delivery
- ✓100% plagiarism_free
- ✓Cheap price fit for your budget